Robert “Bob” Ryan, JD, CFP®
Bob has been a leader in the financial planning community for many years. His career began in the insurance industry, where he was responsible for educating insurance agents about estate planning and the intricacies of insurance policies. He also served as a contracts advisor, conducting nationwide training.
Bob’s career in financial planning evolved as he earned a Masters degree in Financial Planning, and worked for a Boston-based advisory firm. He followed that by opening his own solo practice, and then formed Resolute Financial with Tom Dwyer.
During the course of his career, he has been quoted in national publications including Money Magazine, and Investment News, as well as local newspapers and the Boston Globe.
He and his wife spend time visiting with their adult children, and sometimes making visits to micro-brewers in New England!
- Tufts University, Medford, MA (BA)
- New England School of Law, Boston, MA Juris Doctor (JD)
- Bentley College, Waltham, MA Master of Science, Personal Financial Planning (MS)
- NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor, National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
- Member of the Massachusetts Bar (Registered Attorney in Massachusetts)
- Notary Public (MA)
- Licensed Insurance Advisor (MA)